Pie Town casting

Time to get real: Apply to be on Pie Town’s West End TV show!

Tapas & Tunes

WHAT:
Be a part of the West End home improvement show, produced by Pie Town Productions!

WHEN:
Shooting will take place between September and December of 2012.

HOW:
Fill out the HOMEOWNER APPLICATION and make sure your personality shines through.

• You must live within a 30 mile radius from downtown Des Moines, Iowa.
  • You’re encouraged to submit photos of yourself.
  • You’ll need to answer questions like “What do you like best about the work that West End Salvage does?” and “What room would you like made over and why?”

What are you waiting for? FILL OUT THE APPLICATION NOW!

This entry was posted in Featured and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

7 Comments

1. Terry&Monica Hysell
    Posted August 12, 2012 at 8:26 pm | Permalink

It would be great to have you come an do a room. We love the West End Salvage. We can spend hours there and have several pieces. but would love to do more. It would be awesome and a great experience.

2. Shelby Albert
    Posted October 26, 2012 at 11:32 pm | Permalink

Congratulations on the show! Just turned in my application and couldn’t be more excited!

3. Posted November 2, 2012 at 2:17 pm | Permalink

Oh to be within 30 miles of DesMoines! Sure would save me from strapping your wares on top of my weary minivan and schlepping them to DC (still worth it!). Best of luck with the filming–can’t wait to see what you guys come up with! Keep up the inspiring work!

4. Sherrie Austin
    Posted February 15, 2013 at 7:36 am | Permalink

Missed your show feel terrible I love to see. Transformations of unusual things. I am so excited for next week I would love to come to your store

5. Suzi Aikman
    Posted February 15, 2013 at 9:46 am | Permalink

Just watched first shows. We pick all over the countryside in western Iowa from the north to the south. We have acquired enough stuff to fill 2 100 x100 bldgs. You name it we might have it along with some things very rare,unusual. Was wondering how to get heads up on how to be able to discuss doing some deals. Would be able to send some pics of the most “awesome”. We either always in right place @right time or we are the ones people call to get rid of/clean up old places.

6. Posted March 10, 2013 at 12:39 pm | Permalink

Just watched 6 episodes of your show on HGTV….where have you been? great new addition to same old rehab shows that are now in multiple reruns on HGTV….great work and love the humor and sarcasim among the owner and staff…DARTS are great accessories and so were some of the others the staff made….wish you weren’t so far away from East Coast. hope there will be more shows to come

7. Deborah Ann Graham
    Posted June 2, 2014 at 5:23 pm | Permalink

Just finished watching an episode. What a special combination of information,ideas and humor. I laughed so hard at the two grown men jumping on the bear trap that I had tears running down my cheeks. I grew up in Ottumwa and am headed back for my 50th class reunion. Wish I lived closer so I could make use of your skills. If I have time I may try to stop by. Keep the shows come.