Custom furniture!

West End creates hundreds of amazing pieces of custom furniture every year. From tables and barstools to wine racks, headboards and much, much more – if you can imagine it, we can help you create it.

Stop in or call us to talk with our crew about your idea. We can integrate something you already own – or a treasure you find in our warehouse – into something new for your home or business.

Click on the custom pieces below and view more custom pieces here.

This entry was posted in Featured. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

20 Comments

1. Jeff Greischar
    Posted February 1, 2013 at 9:39 am | Permalink

Looking for a conference table for my business. What sizes do you have and costs. Also interested in seating

Jeff

2. Tandra Naslund
    Posted February 15, 2013 at 11:10 am | Permalink

The ideas are endless. Thanks for sharing.

3. Sue Maher
    Posted March 16, 2013 at 6:42 pm | Permalink

How much is that dining room table and chairs on the front page, heavy wood top, and dimensions.

4. cathy
    Posted March 23, 2013 at 5:15 pm | Permalink

guys, you rock !!! my husband usually groans when “one of those shows” come on the tv, but even he will watch your show with me. i do have a question. the area we live in there is no place like yours … or idea places to go to … like yours. i am amazed with the ceiling ideas you have and i have had one of my own, after waiting three years just to get it painted. wonder if you could tell me what you think about using tissue paper (are you making a face) .. crumple it up and mod podge it. i think i can do that by myself .. my ceiling has slight popcorn and such a mess to try and get that stuff off. i am leaning toward using different shades of grey with a color punch over my kitchen table. i have a lot of old stained glass window and i think i could block over the table like a window … frame around it …. hope i hear back and be brutally honest …. thanks

• Melanie
      Posted March 24, 2015 at 12:50 pm | Permalink

I did tissue paper in my computer room (roll paint on small area, put on crumpled-then-smoothed tissue paper, then rolled paint over the top). I did a burnt orange color, then dry-ragged a little black glaze when dry to add some character and depth. It turned out awesome – a rustic wrinkled texture…and a perfect camo for my imperfect 1880’s plaster walls. Good luck! (LOVE their show too!!)

5. Annette
    Posted June 14, 2013 at 10:36 am | Permalink

I have a redo vanity and matching head board would like to sale would you be interested

6. Posted June 15, 2013 at 7:49 am | Permalink

Just saw your TV show for the first time. Love, love, love, what you guys did to Russell’s loft. I am an a fan for sure.

Thanks for giving me some ideas to think outside the box regarding decorating!

Cydni
    Michigan

7. Dianna Hanna
    Posted July 16, 2013 at 8:21 pm | Permalink

I am looking for an old bar or counter from a motel or soda shop. Must be solid wood! I would like it to be in rough shape, I do my own refinishing. Do you have anything?

8. Posted September 19, 2013 at 11:10 am | Permalink

I am interesed in a 60″ desk that looks like this:

Can you tell me how much it would cost?

9. dusty creighton
    Posted December 22, 2013 at 11:36 am | Permalink

i understand that you may carry french wine riddling racks. please email price & avail. thank you Dusty

10. Posted September 18, 2014 at 6:07 am | Permalink

Hi there, after reading this awesome article i
    am too cheerful to share my familiarity here with mates.

11. Bob
    Posted January 10, 2015 at 3:40 pm | Permalink

Do you have any old RR pieces?

12. Kip Gomez
    Posted January 24, 2015 at 10:08 pm | Permalink

Hi Don. Love the show and just wanted to tell you you’re living my dream. I’m 60 and retired and now repurpose industrial pieces. I’m small potatoes but would love to do what you guys do. Enjoy my friend. I

13. Alice star
    Posted March 30, 2015 at 9:23 pm | Permalink

I like when you did the bedroom with lot. of. Light. That. was cool. Make. Be one day I get my bedroom done by you.

14. Barbara Miller
    Posted June 12, 2015 at 7:54 am | Permalink

Do you purchase old doors and so on, as we tear down houses and have some products that you could use.

• West End
      Posted January 29, 2016 at 5:51 pm | Permalink

Yes we do purchase old doors! Send an email with pictures over to don@westendsalvage.com and if he is interested he will let you know!

15. Posted January 31, 2016 at 1:03 am | Permalink

I’m working with the owner of the black hawk hotel in Cedar Falls Iowa. As the on site contractor, I have to say that your creativity and attention to craftsmanship is well placed. Dan Tindall is very specific about his historical hotel, and it’s representation of the period in which it was built. With the recent renovation considered, I have to applaud the quality of the pieces purchased for the penthouse apartments. Bravo

16. Steve R.
    Posted February 1, 2016 at 7:55 am | Permalink

Really like the large round table used by the Today Show Hosts. I like to know the dimensions of this table. What is the current asking price? Details on shipping?

• West End
      Posted March 7, 2016 at 12:22 pm | Permalink

At this time we are waiting to hear back from NBC on their interest in the table! We would be able to do a custom similar table if you were still interested! Email us at info@westendsalvage.com for further interest!